You may want to talk about:
- Painful or uncomfortable feelings that don’t make sense to you
- Relationships that are unfulfilling or constantly disappointing
- Behaving in ways that you don’t like
- Confusion about what it is you want in your life
- Feeling trapped by the expectations of family or friends
- Wanting to make changes in your life but not knowing where to begin
Whatever has prompted you to come, and whatever emerges in the sessions, I will provide the space to explore what is going on and look for new ways of being in the world. You might find that just a few sessions are enough to help you through a particularly difficult time. Or you might choose to enter into a longer period of psychotherapy so that more long-standing difficulties can be unravelled and understood.